Ninjas in Pyjamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new recruitment technique(or howeva u spell it)

3 posters

Go down

The new recruitment technique(or howeva u spell it) Empty The new recruitment technique(or howeva u spell it)

Post by Tw!TcH Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Laef has introduced/stole the voucher technique. Instead of try outs I play with some NiP people and tell him there names and then they tell him how they thought I did. I can't do this without there freind codes though. Mine is 2000-5661-5678 I wood appreciate it if u wood leave ur fc so we can play together so u can report to laef so I can become a pyjama wearin ninja:D I play around 9-11 eastern and then l8r that afternoon at a random time.
Tw!TcH
Tw!TcH

Back to top Go down

The new recruitment technique(or howeva u spell it) Empty Re: The new recruitment technique(or howeva u spell it)

Post by Chesluk Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Pm or Am?
Chesluk
Chesluk
Moderators

Back to top Go down

The new recruitment technique(or howeva u spell it) Empty Re: The new recruitment technique(or howeva u spell it)

Post by Tw!TcH Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Pm
Tw!TcH
Tw!TcH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tw!TcH Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:48 pm

O crap I ment to say am I was thinking pm but 9-11 in the morning and then l8r that night
Tw!TcH
Tw!TcH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzie Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:55 am

i'll add you today, hopefully we can play Wink
Ragzie
Ragzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tw!TcH Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:02 am

I'm getting on soon...hopefully
Tw!TcH
Tw!TcH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzie Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:06 am

i've added you now, i'll be able to play properly in like an hour and a half
Ragzie
Ragzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tw!TcH Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:45 am

k we alredy played lol i sill be playing l8r though
Tw!TcH
Tw!TcH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum