Ninjas in Pyjamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling all somewhat active peoples.

5 posters

Go down

Calling all somewhat active peoples. Empty Calling all somewhat active peoples.

Post by Chesluk Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Synub and I are in a Gfags 3vs3 TDM tourney and we have no clue in hell who our third player is. The team we're going against doesn't know him either and it'd probably be good to have someone to take his place in the event he is unable to participate.

Rules:
-No Launchers (including undermounted), FAMAS, AUG, Stoner, or rapid fire for the AK-74u or the MP5k. Rapid Fire Skorp is alright. All other weapons are good. If you don't like it, too bad for you. If you're good or not a poor sport, you shouldn't care.
-No killstreaks, chances are if you're doing good enough to earn them, you don't need them. I could make an exception for Spy Planes, Counter Spy Planes, SAM Turrets[no rolling], and SR-71s if you really want.
-Doesn't matter which team hosts. If there is a conflict or if both teams agree beforehand, it is their job to seek out a 3rd party host.
-Best 2 out of 3.
-Host team gets first map pick. Other team gets the next map pick. Third map will be agreed on (and just to prevent arguments, neither of the previous maps can be picked) by both teams. If there is a 3rd party host, just be good sports and work out who gets to choose the map first.
-Any other restrictions can be agreed on by both sides(for example, no second chance). However, my rules will stay in place.
-Just to prevent arguments, we'll limit it to TDM with regular time and score limit.
-And let's not be poor sports. If there's any senseless bickering, you'll be kicked from the tournament.

Any questions? Concerns? Whining? Speak now or forever hold your peace. Any breach of the rules will result in being kicked from the tournament. Not understanding due to not reading or not questioning is no excuse. Construct your teams here. Please don't start making your own topics. The last time we did something similar to this was hell with all the team threads.

Our match should take place around 8PM EST Saturday 19th.
Chesluk
Chesluk
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Calling all somewhat active peoples. Empty Re: Calling all somewhat active peoples.

Post by Cookies Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Ummmm why?
Cookies
Cookies

Back to top Go down

Calling all somewhat active peoples. Empty Re: Calling all somewhat active peoples.

Post by Ragzie Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:02 pm

i would help you out, but i don't want to.
Ragzie
Ragzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikk0 Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:17 pm

i havent touched my wii after xmas tbh.. and the times are a huge nono for me i'dd guess Sad

Mikk0

Back to top Go down

Post by Lay-Z Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:30 pm

i will check and see Very Happy sounds fun
Lay-Z
Lay-Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Lay-Z Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:13 pm

Hey chesluk i'm in, looks like i will be free saturday night... Very Happy
Lay-Z
Lay-Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Chesluk Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Alright, I'll let you know if one of us can't make it.
Chesluk
Chesluk
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Lay-Z Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:37 pm

are we still doin' it?
Lay-Z
Lay-Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum