Ninjas in Pyjamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey whats up guys! Its EF!

4 posters

Go down

Hey whats up guys! Its EF! Empty Hey whats up guys! Its EF!

Post by EF|WinDz~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Lame topic title, IGNORE! Im EF|WinDz~ from EF(duh). If you dont recognize me, I used to be in C5, named C5|Ayen, until i left honorably. You mightve played with/against me on pubs or you saw me with the tag EF|WiNJi (in EF, we're making special days to change our names that have some part of NiNJi's name in it). Anyway, I know you guys have some relationship with C5 Mark, my ol buddy! Very Happy. I wanna add every one of you guys. I got Synex, koki, and cookies already. My fc, 4761-2524-2361. Youll find a lot of people here in the following link including me: Activision Community Chat

And before you end up adding me and looking at my rank saying, OMG A HACKER! HES STIGE 8 LV 1 AND HAS ALL DA GUNS! I got negative xp lobbied(so when i killed someone, it showed -9999999999999 xp so i lost all my xp), I panicked and i didnt know that turning the wii off wouldnt save anything from a match. I still have all my guns and camos for some reason, so thats a good thing.. cept the fact that i have to bear with 8th 55 till BO comes out.. =.=

I just wanna be friendly and get to know you guys more cause synex and koki are great friends. Im pretty sure NiP the clan itself is respectable.

Last edited by EF|WinDz~ on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

EF|WinDz~

Back to top Go down

Hey whats up guys! Its EF! Empty Re: Hey whats up guys! Its EF!

Post by Godonmyside Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Yes i played you in pubs before my name here is Xe'Non you probably played me as Godonmyside.Bad news for you Koki sold his mwr game

Godonmyside

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzie Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:07 am

I don't play Mwr anymore, BO is probably where we'll be friends Razz
Ragzie
Ragzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HsDude Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:53 am

Heeey Ayen! Very Happy I've played you countless times w/ Mark. FC is 3360-1256-7798. Smile
HsDude
HsDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down