Ninjas in Pyjamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Message is for Laef and Laef only so if ut not laef don't look at this post

+4
Cookies
HsDude
Laef
Tw!TcH
8 posters

Go down

This Message is for Laef and Laef only so if ut not laef don't look at this post Empty This Message is for Laef and Laef only so if ut not laef don't look at this post

Post by Tw!TcH Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Haha I led and ur all fags cuz it sed for laef only!!!!!

Anyways now that ur here I shuld briing up an important subject.

I honostly wanna no if any of u guyz actually cared if I left or not?

Ps I no I haven't change my sig or avi I will so it later
Tw!TcH
Tw!TcH

Back to top Go down

This Message is for Laef and Laef only so if ut not laef don't look at this post Empty Re: This Message is for Laef and Laef only so if ut not laef don't look at this post

Post by Laef Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:29 pm

lol y wood we caer if u left? its jsut a gaem
aslo we so nut evin no u in reel lyfe y wood we b sad///
Laef
Laef
Admin

https://ninjasinpyjamas.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

This Message is for Laef and Laef only so if ut not laef don't look at this post Empty Re: This Message is for Laef and Laef only so if ut not laef don't look at this post

Post by HsDude Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Oh my goodness! I did not see this coming....... :O

Seriously, you want my honest opinion? No, we don't care. Sorry.
HsDude
HsDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookies Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:17 pm

I CARED SO MUCH I MEAN ALL THE TIMES WE HAVE SPENT TOGETHER! DIDNT THAT ONE NIGHT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU!?!?!?!
Cookies
Cookies

Back to top Go down

Post by Tw!TcH Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Lol good that's the answer I wanted. I hate clans that get all mushy blah blah web u leave like ai. So u guyz are actually cool cuz it's just a game and u guys don't take a member leaving like ur bf from from pre school moving across the world like ai. And yeah I bet u didn't see it coming lol
Tw!TcH
Tw!TcH

Back to top Go down

Post by Laef Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:59 pm

/no life
Laef
Laef
Admin

https://ninjasinpyjamas.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tw!TcH Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Exactly I mean I play on weekends and sometimes after school if there isn't a football or vollyball game(sometimes Mondays and sometimes Wednesdays and yet I have 10 days of playing time. Accident has 50 it's just sick. 1/3 of the time he is awake he's playing we figured it out one day will post math later maybe
Tw!TcH
Tw!TcH

Back to top Go down

Post by HsDude Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:33 pm

As he stated on the activision forums, he apparently lost his job, broke up with his girlfriend, and the gf took their child to another state. CoD is his way of "coping" with all that. Now I think that there are better ways to cope with what he's going through, but don't act like he's some no-lifer. The man is going through a huge emotional stage in his life. Show some support for him dude.
HsDude
HsDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamen Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Accident needs to get a life, i truly think he is lying about his age through his low vocabulary skills.

English as a Second Language much?

Anyway just cause you lost a job and your wife and kids shoudnt be an excuse to be a loser playing against 12 year olds all day

Seamen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokman Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Don't really care to be honest. I hardly know you.......Doesn't make a big deal to me. You're talking more now than when you were in the clan
Kokman
Kokman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzie Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:19 am

pub, I've seen accident and he's a big man lol
Twitch, honestly it was quite relieving. The way you typed was hard to read and you kept posting about NiP on acti and no one could understand it.
Ragzie
Ragzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tw!TcH Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:05 am

Well I'm sorry that my typing skills on my iPod are not the greatest
Tw!TcH
Tw!TcH

Back to top Go down

Post by Synex Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Lol nub
No one cares that you left
Synex
Synex

Back to top Go down

Post by Tw!TcH Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Did u even read the posts? I clearly stated good I'm glad ur not freaks like ai and actually care if I left. Nube
Tw!TcH
Tw!TcH

Back to top Go down

Post by Synex Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Go run along nub
Synex
Synex

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookies Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:46 pm

Whose this dood again? I mean rly? da fuck?

pingahs.
Cookies
Cookies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down