Ninjas in Pyjamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone think Im really good at S&D?

+2
Ragzie
NiP|RoKu
6 posters

Go down

Does anyone think Im really good at S&D? Empty Does anyone think Im really good at S&D?

Post by NiP|RoKu Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:46 am

This is not a pointless topic Koki.

Okay I dont like saying im better than you (Koki got mad..). So im just wondering If Im pr0 at S&D.

I think PUBMASTER, Laef, Chesluk, maybe Ragzie..., knows Razz Very Happy
NiP|RoKu
NiP|RoKu

Back to top Go down

Does anyone think Im really good at S&D? Empty Re: Does anyone think Im really good at S&D?

Post by Ragzie Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:24 am

Wut.
I think you're good at sniping on snd, you're the only guy I play with who uses snipers so often and owns with them. I don't know about snd(haven't played in ages) but your sniping is pr0.
Especially your overkill classes
Ragzie
Ragzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does anyone think Im really good at S&D? Empty Re: Does anyone think Im really good at S&D?

Post by Kokman Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:34 am

I didn't get mad.... I said it KIND OF annoys me when you start talking to people that way. "Well i'm better than you"........ that's immature. Even if you are "pr0" you shouldn't be a bragging jerk about it.

Kokman
Kokman

Back to top Go down

Post by sboy Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:04 pm

dont brag its not good

sboy

http://cod4nintendowii.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamen Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:36 pm

You suck, who uses a sniper 80% of the time in SnD? Seriously you can do better for the team with an AR or SMG

Seamen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokman Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:41 pm

^
Kokman
Kokman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chesluk Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:21 pm

For a sniper, I guess. Can't snipe that good in SnD myself.
Chesluk
Chesluk
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by NiP|RoKu Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Im really good at sniping seamen lmao. And i looooove sniping. It's my position. And AR's/SMG's kills too fast in SnD... I like a long SnD match.. And i love being sneaky.
NiP|RoKu
NiP|RoKu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamen Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:37 am

If the map calls for it otherwise its just fail

Seamen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokman Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:57 pm

SOMETIMES. I like to snipe on Ambush or Wet works or Bog.... Bringing out snipers all the time is weird..... and I talked to you about this a while back already. But yeah whatever
Kokman
Kokman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down